Daniel Smith is a professional photographer based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Commercially he specialises in advertising and editorial work. In his personal work he explores both the world we live in and the medium of digital image making.
Clients include: Harley Davidson, Edinburgh Beer Factory, Gin71, Cup Tea Rooms, Foundry 39, Strangetown Theatre, and more.
- MPA Student Award Winner
- Exhibited as part of the Exposed18 graduate exhibition in Edinburgh.
- Graduated from Edinburgh College with a BA in Professional Photography.
- Exhibited as part of the Free Range graduate exhibition in London.
- Exhibited as part of the Exposed17 graduate exhibition in Edinburgh.
- Commissioned work published online on GQ's UK website.
- Commissioned work published in The List (3).
- Exhibited a silver gelatine triptych at Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh.